Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Birthday!



My 21st Birthday finally came! I am now officially permitted to drink alcohol in the United States, but since I am not in the states this fact was almost forgotten. Almost is the key word, my friends did not allow me to forget that this birthday was one to celebrate to its fullest, which is exactly what we did!

My party started with a nice wine and dine at my house with some of my friends that I have acquired in the past few weeks. You can see some of them in the picture above. My host mom made some very delicious empanadas for dinner and wonderful cake for dessert, which you can see me cutting in one of the first pictures above.

After we ate dinner, us youngsters went out to a club called Asia de Cuba. It's a Sushi bar by day and a raving night club by night. The night went well from there on out, a lot of dancing and a lot of partying amongst friends. The full crew can be seen above (minus the cameraman).

It was a great night for all involved, I believe, and I am glad that I was able to experience it in BsAs!

No comments: